Free standard ground shipping applies to new orders and returns to customers within the 48 Contiguous States.
Orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam folder or contact us for confirmation.
If you need assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your order has shipped, please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
This product ships from Toronto, Ontario, Canada using UPS.
**We are not responsible for shipping carrier delays**
**The customer is responsible for examining the product(s) upon reciept and reporting and damages or errors to us within 2 business days. Failure to due so will be considered acceptance of products in good condition.**
CoreChair offers a 60 Day Return Policy on the CoreChair Classic and Sport models. If the CoreChair is not everything you hoped for, it can be returned for a refund. Please read the following to ensure you are eligible for a full refund:
- Contact your Authorized CoreChair Dealer within 60 days of your purchase date to collect a Return Authorization Number. CoreChair will then send you a tool that will remove the cylinder from the seat of the CoreChair. Please do not attempt to remove the cylinder without this tool as it may cause damage.
- All components of the CoreChair must be boxed up in original packaging following the re-packing guideline that will be sent with your return instructions. This ensures that the CoreChair returns safely. If the CoreChair is returned improperly re-packaged, you will be subject to a restocking fee.
- The CoreChair must be in like-new condition without any scratches or damaged components. In the event that the CoreChair is returned damaged, CoreChair has the right to refuse a full refund.
- You are only eligible for a 60-day guarantee if you have not previously purchased and returned the CoreChair. If you have purchased and returned a CoreChair under the 60- day satisfaction guarantee, you will not be eligible for return on subsequent orders.
Your CoreChair Classic or Sport model is warranted against manufacturing defects for a full 12 years from date of purchase. Its structure and mechanisms have been rigorously tested to ensure they will continue to perform under normal conditions. It’s that simple. If the chair breaks and it’s determined that it was a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace your chair.
Please see eligibility conditions below:
- User weight limit for warranty purposes is 250 pounds.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear.
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the product from CoreChair or a CoreChair authorized dealer. Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase and owner. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the CoreChair to another, this warranty terminates, and the subsequent owner accepts the product as is.
- The product must be registered for the warranty within 1 year of purchase. Please register your warranty here.